If you are a couple who does not want to roll the dice and have a fifty-fifty chance of having a baby of the gender you want there are ways that you can use that will give you more than a fifty-fifty chance. Some of these techniques involve sorting the sperm and then implanting the desired sperm into the woman’s womb via artificial insemination but these procedures can cost thousands of dollars for each procedure that is done because many times you will have to undergo the procedure at least twice. If you do not have that kind of money or want to have a baby that was created in a laboratory test tube, there are many other different techniques that are either inexpensive or free that you can use to try to get the baby girl or boy you want. Some of the techniques may even be fun to do. These techniques can involve eating certain foods, having sexual intercourse at a certain time and doing it a certain way, taking certain vitamins and minerals, etc.
One thing that you need to know before you can start putting these tips in play is the day of your ovulation. To increase your chances of conceiving a little girl you want to make sure that you are not having sexual intercourse on the day that you ovulate, or release an egg, because on that day you would have a better chance of conceiving a boy than a girl. You should purchase an ovulation kit to help you chart your cycle so you can find out your ovulation date. You should make sure that you are charting your ovulation date and cycle for at least three months before you try to conceive a little girl. You should get the saliva ovulation kit instead of the ovulation kits that use first morning urine because the salvia kits are easier to use and are more accurate than the ovulation kits that test your urine. You also want to make sure that the vaginal and cervix environment has a high degree of acidity. You can check to see what it is by purchasing pH level tester kits. Find Here How to DO IT
How to get pregnant with a girl eating or drinking certain foods
- Drink more fluids—when you drink more water it helps your body absorb calcium in a more effective way. Calcium along with magnesium is the two important minerals that your body needs to help conceive a girl. Your chances of conceiving a baby girl increase a lot when you are drinking eight to ten glasses of water a day.
- Eat more beef—this is one of the best foods that you can eat to help you become pregnant with a little girl. Eating beef helps to create an acidic environment, which will make it very difficult for the Y chromosome boy sperm to survive and be able to travel to the egg to fertilize it. You should not have beef more than three times a week because it is not digested as quickly as poultry nor does it give you all the nutrients that you can find in seafood or fish.
- Eat scallops—this food is a good source of magnesium and calcium along with iron, copper, phosphorus, and zinc. Eating just one hundred grams of scallops will give you sixteen milligrams of magnesium, thirty-three milligrams of calcium, and high amounts of the other minerals. By eating scallops once a week this can help to make your body hostile to the Y chromosome boy sperm and friendlier to the X chromosome girl sperm.
- Eat more grains—although they are high in calories eating grains on a daily basis can have an effect on your pH level. Most grains are acidic which in turn can help to turn your vaginal environment into an acidic environment. This type of environment is not friendly to the Y chromosome boy sperm so when they get into this type of environment they will usually not survive long enough to reach the egg to fertilize it. The X chromosome girl sperm thrives in an acidic environment so the chances of conceiving a little girl is very high
- Eat more chicken—eating chicken or any type poultry will help create the acidic vaginal environment that is favorable to the X chromosome girl sperm and not the Y chromosome boy sperm. The chicken will help to lower the pH levels of your bodily fluid making it more difficult for the Y chromosome boy sperm to survive long enough to reach the egg.
How to conceive a girl using certain sexual techniques and positions
- Have sexual intercourse four days before you ovulate—this technique is one of the surest ways for you to conceive a girl. The Y chromosome boy sperm is very delicate and would have very little chance of surviving in the vaginal environment this long waiting for the egg to be released. The life span of the Y chromosome boy sperm is approximated forty-eight hours. After the four days you and your partner should refrain from having sexual intercourse for a couple of days. The reason that you should stop and wait for a couple of days is that if you have sexual intercourse on the day that you ovulate there is a chance that the Y chromosome boy sperm will beat the slower X chromosome girl sperm to the egg.
- Slow down the pace when having sexual intercourse—although there is no scientific explanation the statistics have shown if you have sexual intercourse in a romantic atmosphere complete with slow music and candlelight the chance of conceiving a girl increase. With busy schedules it might not be possible to do this for four nights before you ovulate but you should do it at least one day before you ovulate.
- Shallow penetration—when having sexual intercourse make sure that you are using shallow penetration because it will allow the X chromosome girl sperm to swim longer. When using shallow penetration the Y chromosome boy sperm will have a longer way to travel to the egg and because it is more delicate than the X chromosome girl sperm it will die before it even reaches the egg. The missionary position is one position that you can use for shallow penetration.
- Avoid having an orgasm—you should try to avoid having an orgasm as long as you can because when a woman has an orgasm it turns the vaginal and cervix environment into an alkaline environment, making it friendlier to the Y chromosome boy sperm than to the X chromosome girl sperm. It will also give the Y chromosome boy sperm a better chance to reach the egg and fertilize it before the X chromosome girl sperm can get to the egg since the girl sperm is slower moving.
- Have sexual intercourse in the afternoon—although this might be possible for some it has been found that when you have sexual intercourse in the afternoon your body temperature is almost perfect to ensure that the X chromosome girl sperm gets to the egg to fertilize it. If you have sexual intercourse in the morning your chances of having a girl diminishes.
How to get pregnant with a girl
- Add lemon to your douching water—before you have sexual intercourse you should douche using water that has lemon juice in it to help increase the acidity of your vaginal environment. This is the type of environment that is best for the X chromosome girl sperm. Using this technique it is thought that it will alter viability of the Y chromosome boy sperm by helping it to die in a vaginal environment that is not favorable to the boy sperm. If there is no Y chromosome boy sperm in the vaginal area the chance to conceive a girl is very high. To make this douche you mix warm water with lemon juice. Make sure that the solution you are using is not too acidic because it could alter the bacterial flora inside your cervix and lead to infections. If you do not want to do a lemon douche you can always add some lemons to your daily menu. It will increase the acidity in your digestive tract which will also make it harder for the Y chromosome boy sperm to survive in the acidic vaginal environment.
- Use lubricants—when using lubricants make sure that they are oil based because this type of lubricant can change the consistency of your vaginal mucus. When the consistency is changed it makes it easier for the X chromosome girl sperm to travel toward the ovules. The lubricants should also be a little acidic. This will make your pH level lower, which you need to conceive a little girl.
- Exercise more—if you are just a few pounds over your normal weight you should get more active and do more exercises to help increase your chances of having a little girl. Fitness and cardiovascular workouts are the best to do to get pregnant with a girl.
- Calcium and magnesium supplements—both of these are necessary minerals to help you conceive a baby girl. You can take the recommended dosage of these two in supplement tablets or get it from the foods you eat. You should also make sure that you are getting enough folic acid and vitamin D and C.
As you can see how to get pregnant with a girl can be time consuming but in the end when you are holding that little bundle of joy dressed in pink you will know that it was all worth it.