Momma’s will love her baby whether the baby is a boy or a girl but deep down many women long to have a little girl that she can dress up in all the cute girly clothes, help her learn how to put on makeup when she is old enough, have make-believe tea parties, and do other mother-daughter things. In today’s society most families are limiting how many children they will have to one or two children unlike when their parents and grandparents were growing up and big families were not only the norm but necessary. If your family already has a little boy and you want a little girl to complete the family you can roll the dice and hope when you get pregnant that it is a little girl you are carrying or tip the odds in your favorite by using the girl diet. How to have a girl using the girl diet will not happen overnight. It could take a couple of months before you and your husband are ready to try for a little girl.
In addition to using the girl diet there are other things that you need to make sure are in place to ensure that you have a great chance of conceiving girl. How to conceive a baby girl also involves knowing when you are ovulating. You should chart your ovulation date for two or three months so you know when you are ovulating. There are ovulation kits that you can purchase that will help you figure it out. X chromosome girl sperm is hardier than Y chromosome boy sperm but are the slower of the two. When it is time to have sexual intercourse to conceive a girl you want to make sure that you do not have sexual intercourse several days before you actually ovulate. One or two days before you ovulate is the time you should have sexual intercourse to increase your chances of conceiving a girl.
How to conceive a girl by using the girl diet
- Eat fewer bananas—bananas do give you a large amount of minerals and vitamins, especially potassium. Potassium is why you should eat fewer bananas because this mineral will make your internal environment more in favor of the Y chromosome boy sperm and not the X chromosome girl sperm. When you have a large amount of potassium in your body it turns your vaginal environment into an alkaline one instead of an acidic vaginal environment that the X chromosome girl sperm needs.
- Include rhubarb into your diet—rhubarb is also very rich in many useful nutrients, vitamins K and A, including the ones in the B complex group, fiber, antioxidants, cooper, calcium, iron, and potassium. Although potassium can turn your internal environment into an alkaline environment the potassium and all the other vitamins and minerals are present in the right amounts for conceiving a girl. Rhubarb will also nourish your reproductive organs which help to ensure a healthier environment for fertilization and for the development of your pregnancy.
- Eat hard cheese—to help conceive a baby girl it is recommended that you include dairy products in your diet but there are some women who cannot tolerate dairy products well. If you are one of these women try eating some hard cheese. This type of cheese will help to increase the odds of conceiving a baby girl. It is acidic enough to turn your vaginal environment into a friendly area for the X chromosome girl sperm plus it is rich in calcium. There are many different ways you can utilize hard cheese into your diet such as making an omelet out of it, adding it to salads, or just for nibbling on when you want a small healthy snack. One important thing to remember is that you do not want to mix it with meat such as on a hamburger. When mixing it with meat it can make your membranes and bodily fluids too acidic, which is not favorable for either X chromosome girl sperm or Y chromosome boy sperm. Eating too much hard cheese can also cause you to gain weight and women who are overweight are more likely to conceive a boy than a girl.
- Eat seeds and nuts—these are rich in magnesium and calcium which are favorable to the X chromosome girl sperm. You should avoid eating almonds, chestnuts, and pumpkin seeds because they are friendlier to the Y chromosome boy sperm. To help conceive a baby girl eat Brazil nuts that have a high level of the two minerals, magnesium and calcium, that you need to help conceive a baby girl. Brazil nuts are also rich in palmitoleic and oleic acids which will help turn your vaginal environment more acidic. This type of vaginal environment will make it very difficult for the Y chromosome boy sperm to survive. Nuts and seeds are high in calories so make sure that you are eating them in moderation.
- Eat tofu—this food will supply your body with zinc, cooper, magnesium, potassium, iron, sodium, and selenium. These minerals are very important to help give you a healthy reproductive tract. It is recommended that you add this food to your diet if you want to conceive a girl. In addition to having all these important minerals tofu will also turn your body into the ideal place for the X chromosome girl sperm to wait for the egg. It is also high in calcium which is another mineral that ups your chance of conceiving a girl. Eating only one hundred grams of tofu will give your two hundred-fifty milligrams of calcium so include it your diet each day.
- Eat figs—this fruit is renowned for making your vaginal environment more acidic and will help to boost your fertility. Figs are just sweet enough to turn your pH level into one that is more acidic. The drawback with eating figs is that they can alter your blood sugar level so you should eat them in moderation. Eating a few figs a day for a snack will provide you with chlorogenic acid and vitamins K, A, B, and E.
- Eat more fish—fish is rich in minerals, healthy oils, and vitamins and can help turn the pH level of the fluids in your reproductive tract and mucous membranes into an acidic environment. You should make sure that you are eating fish that is low in mercury like tuna, sardines, and salmon. Make sure that you cook the fish completely to avoid the risk of contamination. You should eat more fresh fish instead of canned fish like tuna.
- Eat more eggs—eggs are rich in good fats which is important in changing your vaginal environment into a more acidic one, which will help to increase your chances of conceiving a girl. One important thing to remember about eggs is that they also give you sodium and potassium, which are two minerals that are favorable to having a boy. You should eat eggs every other day. If you need to watch your calories eat only the whites.
- Eat all types of beans—this can be Soya beans, kidney beans, pinto or red beans, navy beans, etc. They are rich in fiber and large amounts of magnesium. Beans also give you protein, foliate, good carbohydrates, and iron. They will help you manage your weight which will help you conceive a girl because it seems that women who are not overweight will more likely have a little girl. They are also low in fat content which is a better meal choice than one that is rich in fat foods for conceiving a girl. You should make sure that you avoid fermented beans as they can make you feel bloated and cause gas and digestive discomfort.
- Drink milk—this is a must in your girl diet if you want to have a girl. At least three months before you try to conceive a girl you should start to increase the amount of milk that you are drinking. Milk will give you calcium and other minerals that are proven to favor the X chromosome girl sperm along with decreasing the life span of the Y chromosome boy sperm. Milk contains lactic acid and has a pH level around six point five. This will help to increase slightly the acidity in not only your vaginal environment but also in your digestive tract. Make sure that you do not drink more than three cups of milk a day or seven hundred-fifty milliliters because drinking too much milk can increase your stomach acidity too much leading to ulcers and gastric reflux.
- Eat chocolate—this is something that many women like to hear that they can include in their diet. Although you do not want your sugar intake is not excessive having a high amount of sugar in your bloodstream will help to increase the acidity vaginal environment and digestive tract. When eating chocolate it is best if you eat dark chocolate because this type of chocolate will help prevent hyperglycemia and obesity. Eat chocolate, and other foods containing sugar, in moderation.